Anonymous asked: this might get buried so deep among all your other asks but I just had to say in TGG Jim came back and decided to kill Sherlock right after he and John inappropriately flirting in a pool talking about stripping and people might talk. Jealous much?
Yessssss! I never noticed that until loudest-subtext pointed it out and now every time I watch this scene I crack up when I see that mic still hooked on John’s jacket.
"Ciao, Sherlock Holmes." piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimp omg
now watch me walk away that’s right honey you had no idea what you’ve been missing but now you know
yeah i bet you will catch me later but only when i want you to
alright speak into the mic now baby tell me what you thought
*heavy breathing* "Are you alright?!"
*heavy breathing intensifies* "Sh-Sherlock!"
the FUCK is going on in there
*groaning* "Oh, christ…"
*gasping for air* "Are you okay?"
WHO FUCKING CARES JUST FUCKING SAY SOMETHING ABOUT MY SUIT
*seriously labored panting* "Yeah, me, I’m fine…that thing you did, that was…good."
THING? WHAT THING?
"I’m glad no one saw that…you ripping my clothes off in a darkened swimming pool. People might talk."
OH HELL NO
"People do little else."
SORRY BOYS I’M SO FUCKING CHANGEABLE PUT IT BACK IN YOUR PANTS “DOCTOR”
YOU CAN’T ACTUALLY BE INTO THAT JUMPER WEARING MOTHERFUCKER I PULLED OUT THE WESTWOOD FOR YOU I’M A GODDAMN SEX GOD LOOK AT MY EYEBROWS DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THIS SHIT COST AND THAT’S NOT ALL THAT’S BEEN WAXED I KNOW YOU LIKE YOUR CRIMINALS CLEAN SHAVEN SO LET’S FUCKING DO THIS
TURN AROUND AND LOOK AT ME ASSHOLE JESUS CHRIST THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
oh my fucking god you’re still into Doctor Wankshit.
well then you can’t be allowed to continue because it’s Mr. Sex or no one i mean i fucking strapped bombs to people for your virgin ass what else does a boy have to do to get some fucking attention besides dress like your fucking DAD i mean do i need to go shopping for flannel or something?
omg lol flannel. as if.
I’ll always reblog this. I can’t stop laughing
The last thirty or so miles of the drive here is one-lane road. It is very stressful, because in order to pass someone you have to pass into oncoming traffic. My friend was super-impressed by my oncoming-traffic-passing skills, since that’s not something you do a whole lot of in New England. I was like, “You know what helps for this? INCEPTION MUSIC.”
The strip club near the Memphis Airport does midget wrestling, so never again will I say there’s nothing to do around here, k?
Passed a billboard asking if Jesus was in me. Had a discussion about HOW MANY billboards are Jesus-themed as you continue to drive south. Tried to determine what they’re thinking when they put those billboards up. Like, do they think us godless liberals from the north will suddenly be like, “Wait—*is* Jesus in me?”
(Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Midnight. Sitting in traffic.)
Me: I don’t understand why there’s traffic.
My friend: Because they have a lane closed up ahead.
Me: Right. But it’s midnight. It’s MIDNIGHT. Why are all these people in cars right now?
My friend: I don’t know.
Me: The entire population of Pittsburgh is on this road, trying to get through this tunnel, at midnight. WHY?
My friend: Is this just overnight construction?
Me: Yeah, it said 10 pm to 6 am, or something. Why?
My friend: Look at all the orange buckets and blinking signs and arrows and cones and everything else they have set up.
My friend: So how long do you think it takes them every night to set up all that stuff?
My friend: And then they have to take it all down every morning.
My friend: Do you think they even get any construction done, ever, in between putting out orange buckets and taking down orange buckets?
Me: WHY ARE WE IN TRAFFIC AT MIDNIGHT???
I SAW HOW THEY DO IT ONCE. So it’s this big truck, and it has all the cones on it, as well as about half a dozen guys, and one of the guys sits on the back of the truck, his legs hanging off. And the truck moves real slow, and every couple of feet, he drops down another orange cone. Ta-da!
(I do not know why it took six guys to perform this stunning feat of excellence, though.)
Well, they can’t do any construction stuff until all the orange stuff is up, so they might as well ride along!
@impextoo replied to your post: Scenes from My Road Trip
My folks live in Kentucky; if you think “Caskets” is an odd town name, let me tell you about Possum Hollow (pronounced “holler”). Or the fun (and real!) people names like Cousin Herky (yes, with an H), Aunt Eerie or Bad Hair Johnson. I have stories.
It sounds like you should be writing some memoirs!
I was tagged by docsmartypants.
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below & tag at least 10 followers
- Name: Classified. But it was once the name of a Bond girl, to give you a hint.
- Nickname: My name can actually be easily shortened to just its first syllable. My family does this CONSTANTLY, and many of my closest friends, and I totally don’t mind. I once had one of the partners at work do it at the end of our VERY FIRST CONVERSATION and I got *super* offended, like, “YOU DON’T KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH TO SHORTEN MY NAME YET, SIR. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW ME WELL ENOUGH TO SHORTEN MY NAME.” In my head, it was all very dramatic.
- Birthday: June 8
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: Straight
- Height: 5’2 and a quarter
- Time zone: Ugh - most of the time I’m Central time these days - let’s not talk about it
- What time and date is it there: It’s 9:22 am on Sunday, August 31, 2014 (in case you thought I might be a year ahead or behind)
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: 7
- OTPs: Sherlock and John, Ten and Rose waybackwhen, Mycroft and Lestrade, Arthur and Eames
- The last thing I Googled was: This is boring, it was “one-pot pasta” for the dinner I made last night.
- First word that comes to mind: Lasagna. Which wasn’t what I made last night, but I was thinking of pasta and Doctor Who and there you have it.
- What I last said to a family member: “Love you.” We end all of our phone conversations with “love you,” just in case it’s the last time we talk. YES, WE ARE MORBID.
- One place that makes me happy and why: Boston. It’s home. I understand the people there and they understand me. Its frustrations are things I can handle because they’ve balanced out with its benefits. Everyone complains a lot, and I appreciate that. The restaurants are good and varied, there’s always a lot to do, the skyline is lovely, the air is always tinted with ocean, there’s a subway, it’s small and compact and you could walk it, the airport is right downtown and is a quick flight to Europe, and a few hours’ drive will bring you anywhere from skiing to the seashore to New York City.
- How many blankets I sleep under: I prefer to sleep under many, many blankets. It’s actually hard these days to get the house cold enough to where I am happy. I always have a blanket and a comforter on my bed, and I have an extra blanket as well, but these days the extra blanket never gets used, and the comforter’s actually too much but I think I like its cave-making abilities. Like, I can pull it up over my head dramatically.
- Favourite beverage: Tea, hot or iced
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: What If. It was sweet and cute and Daniel Radcliffe is as charming as you’d expect.
- Three things I can’t live without: The Internet, my computer, tea.
- Something I plan on learning: how to play the harp. I swear to God, I am going to get serious about this ANY DAY NOW.
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Be kind to yourself. Other people won’t always be, so make sure you lead the charge there.
- You have to listen to this song: Oh, God, I go through SUCH PHASES with songs, I will listen to the same song OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. Hmm. Right now I think it’s Joseph Gordon-Levitt’s version of La Valse A Mille Temps.
- My blog(s): I have a Tumblr, an LJ, and a Twitter all under this name. You can also stalk me as @skylardorset on Tumblr, Twitter, Pinterest, and Facebook.